- Bagged goods (cement, mortar mixes, patching and restoration materials)
- Concrete and masonry tools
- Expansion materials
- Concrete and masonry reinforcement
- Concrete and masonry curing compounds and sealers
- Poly sheeting
- Decorative products for coloring and texturing concrete, including coloring agents and hardeners, colored toppings, stains, curing and sealing agents, coating and caulking materials, and exposed aggregate, stamping, and mat texturing tools.
CONCRETE SUPPLIER DISPATCH
- 40 front discharge ready mix concrete trucks
- Wet or dry batch capable for concrete pick-up
CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION SUPPLY
- Concrete sealers
- Concrete coloring and staining products
- Grouts and bag cements
- Decorative stamps and stamping tools (rentals available)
- Concrete mix design for any application and able to meet any specification
Costing a third of most natural materials, decorative concrete products have become the affordable and attractive way to complement projects.
Skilled contractors are revolutionizing the way concrete is being perceived by pushing the limits of this flexible building product.
Riv/Crete carries decorative products for coloring and texturing concrete, including coloring agents and hardeners, colored toppings, stains, curing and sealing agents, coating and caulking materials, and exposed aggregate, stamping, and mat texturing tools.
DECORATIVE CONCRETE STAMPS
Stamp and Skin rentals are available, please call call us for more information or to schedule a rental: (414) 455-6070
“The credit is due to the Riv-Crete team for supplying in spec material on a timely basis all night even as ice rates were modified throughout the pour to keep temps where they needed to be. WisDOT IA rep who was on site commented that he had seen less than a dozen deck pours of that size have in spec material the entire pour.”
/ Philip Meinholz, P.E. Structural Engineer
“A company that knows its customers as well as it knows the products that it sells.”
/ Gary Wallis, St. Mary's Cement
“Riv/Crete Ready Mix is a valued producer member of the Wisconsin Ready Mixed Concrete Association (WRMCA). Nicholas Rivecca is a respected past president of the WRMCA.”
/ Cherish Schween, Executive Director of WRMCA
“Riv/Crete Ready Mix brings to the concrete industry an extremely knowledgeable staff of concrete experts. Using state of the art concrete plants and admixtures, Riv/Crete Ready Mix has the ability to produce some of the most technical and advanced concrete in the marketplace.”
/ Paul Piekarski, Sales Rep. Sika Corporation